In addition to facilitated performances, the Players also design workshops to help clients meet their goals.
Embracing the benefits of active learning, Players workshops invite participants to use a variety of theatrical techniques to deepen their understanding of or facility with the topic under consideration. Options of engagement include scaffolded role play, readers theatre, group script creation, improvisation, and theatre ‘games.’ These hands-on methods can be used to address a wide range of issues pertinent to individuals working in higher education. Past workshops have focused on:
- Cultivating resources for institutional change
- Dealing with difficult people/conversations
- Responsibly evaluating faculty colleagues
- Facilitating interactive theatre performances
- Creating scripts for academic audiences
To discuss any of these offerings or to inquire about the possibility of creating a workshop on a different topic, please contact us.