- Programs & Services
- Resources & Publications
- Grants & Awards
- CRLT Players
CRLT consultants work with faculty and graduate students who are designing new courses or revising existing ones. Such collaborations can be particularly useful for helping instructors brainstorm new approaches to teaching the subject matter, consider the coherence of the course, and apply principles of course design and evaluation.
Instructors might meet with a consultant to discuss:
- incorporating technology into a course
- infusing multicultural content into a course
- developing clearly stated goals for student learning
- developing methods for assessing student learning
- preparing a learner-centered syllabus
- designing innovative teaching strategies
- building in opportunities for student feedback
Consultation services are available to faculty, post-docs and graduate students affiliated with the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor campus.