CRLT Annual Report
The Annual Report from the Center for Research on Learning and Teaching describes the ways that CRLT promoted excellence and innovation in teaching and learning at the University of Michigan in the past academic year. The Executive Summary offers a brief overview as well as information about activities for faculty and graduate students and for CRLT's major program areas, diversity and inclusive teaching and learning, instructional technology, and assessment. The Summary of Services includes an overview of the numbers of clients served including a breakdown by rank and by discipline.
- CRLT Annual Report 2018-2019 (interactive pdf)
- Executive Summary 2017-2018 (pdf file)
- Complete CRLT Annual Report 2017-2018 (pdf file)
- Executive Summary 2016-2017 (pdf file)
- Complete CRLT Annual Report 2016-2017 (pdf file)