CRLT will hold open, online office hours Monday-Friday from 1:00-3:00 p.m. You can join via Zoom here. These will continue throughout the term.
Feel free to drop in to speak with a consultant about any aspect of online, hybrid, or in-person instruction. Common topics for consultation include, but are not limited to:
- Strategies for engaging students in online courses
- Creating inclusive and equitable learning environments in any setting
- Navigating the challenges of teaching courses in which students are both in person and on Zoom
- Alternative approaches to high stakes, in-person testing
- Some basic tools for remote teaching and when to use them (e.g., live synchronous meetings, recorded lectures and screencasts, discussion boards)
- Course planning for next term
If you cannot make it to the open office hours, you can request an appointment with a consultant here on our website or by emailing email@example.com.