- Artifacts presented in ePortfolios can include reflection papers, term papers, photos, and other documentation of student learning.
- Rubrics such as the AAC&U VALUE Rubric on Creative Thinking & competence can help guide assessment.
- Rubrics such as the AAC&U VALUE Rubric on Intercultural knowledge & competence can help guide assessment.
Students may self-evaluate through reflective practice:
- Self-Assessment and Awareness: students identify success-related competencies
- Goal Setting: students indicate short and longer term goals, as well as connect personal values and life purpose to the motivation behind their goals
- Planning: students locate programs, information, people, and opportunities to support and reality test their goals"
"Knowledge Skills Attitudes"