Equity-focused Teaching @ Michigan Series
Equity-focused Teaching @ Michigan Series is launching May 9-13, 2022!
Launched in 2016, the Equity-focused Teaching @ Michigan series (ET@M), formerly Inclusive Teaching at Michigan May Series, is now a signature program of the Center for Research on Learning and Teaching. ET@M offers U-M instructors opportunities to learn from experts as well as think together, build skills, and share strategies around the many dimensions of inclusive and equity-focused teaching. Offered annually in May, the series consists of at least one full week of workshops and resources designed to support instructors in cultivating impactful, effective, and equitable teaching and learning spaces.
Interested instructors can now register for any of the workshops in the series. To learn more about this year’s program, please read our most recent blog, "2022 Equity-focused Teaching @ Michigan Series"
Register for upcoming sessions for our Equity-focused Teaching @ Michigan series.
Previous Blog Posts
- An Invitation to the 2021 Inclusive Teaching @ Michigan series: Widening the Lens: Equity Focused Teaching
- Transparent Teaching: A Focus of This Year’s Inclusive Teaching @ Michigan Series
- Inclusive Teaching @ Michigan series 2018: Engaging Undergraduates as Teaching-Learning Partners
- Inclusive Teaching @ Michigan: May 2017 Series
- Inclusive Teaching @ Michigan: Registration Open for May Workshop Series