In addition to facilitated performances, the Artistic Director offers consultations around the following topics:
Designing Role Plays to Support Learning Goals
- How much information should I provide about a given scenario?
- What kinds of scenarios produce the most meaningful interactions?
- What should participants who don’t want to &perform& do?
Creating Scripts for Educational Contexts
- What kinds of situations are most productively dramatized?
- How do I create characters that honor the complexity of the chosen situation?
- How long should my script be?
Enhancing Vocal Presentation Skills
- How can I project my voice to fill spaces of different size?
- How can I modulate my voice to engage listeners?
- How can I use gesture and eye contact to support my message?
Developing an Applied Theatre Program
- How can I recruit and train actors?
- What kinds of resistance can I expect?
- How do I identify the areas of greatest need?