Below you will find questions that frequently come up when groups are considering bringing the Players to their department or campus. For information that can help you plan an event that has already been confirmed, please visit our Plan for Your Performance page.
Booking the Players
- A brief description of the event or recording for which you are seeking actors
- Any information about the identity characteristics needed for the project you are casting (e.g. gender, race/ethnicity, age range, etc...)
- An indication of the number of actors you are seeking
- A list of dates/times performers would need to be available for rehearsals or performances (if such times have been set)
- An indication of the payment range performers might expect for participating in your project (As a point of reference, performers in our company are paid $22-$25 an hour for stage work. Performers are typically paid at a higher rate for videotaped performances. Industry standards for educational videos range from approximately $450 (half day rate) to $670 (full day rate) per performer.)
- Your contact information (email and phone number)
- Once our Casting & Directing Practitioner has received your email, she will forward this email to our company members, and they will contact you directly if they are interested and available.