Below you will find questions that frequently come up when people are considering bringing the Players to their department or campus. For questions regarding planning your event, please visit our Plan for Your Performance page.
Booking the Players
- A brief description of the event or recording for which you are seeking actors
- Any information about the identity characteristics needed for the project you are casting (gender, race/ethnicity, age range, etc...)
- An indication of the number of actors you are seeking
- A list of dates/times actors would need to be available for rehearsals or performances (if such times have been set)
- An indication of the payment range actors might expect for participating in your project (As a point of reference, actors in our company are paid at least $17 an hour for their time in rehearsals and performances. Actors are typically paid at a higher rate for videotaped performances.)
- Your contact information (email and phone number)
- Once our Company Manager has received your email, she will forward this email to our company members, and they will contact you directly in they are interested and available.