- The Cooperative Learning Center at the University of Minnesota
- Green, N. (n.d.). What the research says about cooperative learning.
- Hofstein, A. & Lunetta, V. (2003). The Laboratory in Science Education: Foundations for the Twenty-First Century, Sci Ed 88: 28 – 54. University of Campinas, Brazil
- Lou, Y., Abrami, P.C., & d'Apollonia, S. (2001). Small group and individual learning with technology: A meta-analysis. Review of Educational Research, 71(3), 449 -521. (requires U-M authentication)
- Nurrenbern, S.C., & Robinson, W.R. (1997). Cooperative learning: A bibliography. Journal of Chemical Education, 74(6), 623-624.
- Qin, Z, Johnson, D.W., & Johnson, R.T. (1995). Cooperative versus competitive efforts and problem solving. Review of Educational Research, 65(2), 129-143.
- Springer, L., Stanne, M.E., & Donovan, S.S. (1997), Effects of Small-Group Learning on Undergraduates in Science, Mathematics, Engineering, and Technology: A Meta-Analysis. Madison, WI: National Institute for Science Education. (NISE Research Monograph No. 11)
Prepared by the Center for Research on Learning and Teaching
University of Michigan