How Students Learn
- Learning theories
- Seven Principles for Enhancing Student Learning
- Assessing student learning in the classroom (CATs)
- Motivating students
- Study skills
- Informal learning
Investigating Student Learning
Evaluation for Educational Grants
CRLT staff assist faculty applying for grants in areas of curricular and pedagogical innovation by providing expertise in planning and implementing the evaluation of grants. CRLT evaluation services include
- consultation on pre-proposal evaluation design;
- assistance in planning and implementing data collection and analysis for formative and summative evaluation purposes; and
- support for communicating evaluation findings and using evaluation information for decisions about improvements.
For more information contact Malinda Matney, Managing Director, Educational Development and Assessment Services at CRLT by calling 936-1135 or sending an email to email@example.com.