AAUP on the Status of Non-Tenure-Track Faculty. A report from the American Association of University Professors offers an overview of how faculty positions have shifted from largely tenured to largely non-tenure track in recent years.
Satisfaction and Discontent: Voices of Non-Tenure-Track Faculty. This page describes a study of the working conditions and motivations of non-tenure track faculty.
How To Be Off the Tenure Track and Love It. Gina Brandolino, a lecturer at U-M, explores four common misconceptions about non-tenure track jobs.
- Laura Schram, Assistant Director, CRLT (Facilitator)
- Melanie Boyd, Assistant Dean of Student Affairs and Lecturer, Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, Yale University
- Carolyn Kuranz, Assistant Research Scientist, Atmospheric, Oceanic, and Space Sciences, U-M
- Jeff Ringenberg, Lecturer IV, Computer Science Engineering, U-M
- Naomi Silver, Associate Director and Lecturer IV, Sweetland Center for Writing, U-M
Icons assembled from images at www.freepik.com, www.freepik.es, www.freeiconspng.com, and Wikimedia Commons.