Sprint Session 2: Creating & Curating Content
In the Fall 2020 Sprint Series, experts from CRLT and CAI will take through the very basics of everything to consider in four sessions. The Fall 2020 Sprint Series is designed specifically for those who are just getting started preparing for fall. We recommend that faculty register for all four sessions in the series.
As faculty are tasked with moving to an online format, how to move content/lectures is one of the most frequent questions from new instructors.
Nicole Tuttle, Center for Research on Learning and Teaching
Evan Straub, Center for Academic Innovation
- Curating vs. creating content
- Where to find content if you don’t want to create it
- Content – synchronous vs asynchronous
- Creating engaging online lectures in a home studio
- Home studio setup – what’s important
- Narrative and structure – use Canvas for structure
Please click here to register for this session.
The course will include some prework in Canvas. Please see the registration confirmation email for the link to the zoom session.