Teaching with Technology: Interactive Displays [technical staff session]
Interactive Displays (T1V ThinkHub) provide an interactive workspace that allows seamless collaboration between in-person and remote participants. For use in classrooms and meeting spaces, these displays can be used to:
- Write on a digital whiteboard that can be exported and saved for future meetings
- Broadcast content wirelessly from any device to the display
- Allow in-class and remote participants to view and control content on the display
- Open, annotate, and save browser windows, sketches, PDFs, videos and more
- Start or join Zoom meetings
Interactive Displays (T1V ThinkHub) have been rolled out in 12 spaces within the College of Engineering. This 60-minute workshop will provide a 30-minute overview of the core functions of this technology, its integration to current U-M systems and technology within CoE classrooms, and resources for supporting the use of the display in the classroom or meeting space you support. After the initial 30-minute overview, displays will be available for hands-on practice or 1:1 demos.
This workshop will be presented with use cases applicable to technical staff supporting an Interactive Display (T1V ThinkHub) in a classroom or conference room. Faculty and staff using the display for instruction or collaborative meetings should attend a morning session for a presentation with use cases applicable to classroom instruction or running collaborative meetings.
This workshop will be held in 3358 Duderstadt.