Teaching with Technology: Interactive Displays [faculty & instructional staff session]
Interactive Displays (T1V ThinkHub) provide an interactive workspace that allows seamless collaboration between in-person and remote participants. For classrooms and meeting spaces these displays can be used to:
- Write on a digital whiteboard that can be exported and saved for future meetings
- Broadcast content wirelessly from any device to the display
- Allow in-class and remote participants to view and control content on the display
- Open, annotate, and save browser windows, sketches, PDFs, videos and more
- Start or join Zoom meetings
Interactive Displays (T1V ThinkHub) have been rolled out in 12 spaces within the College of Engineering. This 60-minute workshop will provide a 30-minute overview of the core functions of this technology in addition to how it can be used in a classroom or collaborative meeting setting. After the initial 30-minute overview, displays will be available for hands-on practice or 1:1 demos.
This workshop will be presented with use cases applicable to faculty and staff using the display for instruction or running collaborative meetings. Technical staff supporting an Interactive Display (T1V ThinkHub) in a classroom or conference room should attend an afternoon session with additional information on how this display integrates with existing technology in CoE classrooms and meeting rooms.
This workshop will be held in 3358 Duderstadt.